Item InformationMore from Twisted X
- View the size chart
- The Twisted X® MXC0008 Slip-On Driving Moc shoes feature the classic Mossy Oak Original Bottomland® Camo print and premium oil leather for a truly signature outdoor look that pairs well with a modern, casual look.
- SKU: #9430351
- Handcrafted slip-on shoes made of an environmentally friendly ecoTWX® textile materials and premium full grain leather.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® Tweed material uses up to 13 recycled water bottles. In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Side gore panels for a flexible yet secure fit.
- Air-mesh padded lining offers breathable wear and a comfortable fit and feel.
- Removable, moisture-wicking SD footbed with treatment and is machine washable.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X's patented CellStretch® comfort technology.
- Nylon and glass fiber shank for added stability.
- Molded rice husk and rubber-blended outsole for a lightweight feel and reliable slip resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15.2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?