- The Timberland PRO® Drivetrain Composite Safety Toe EH safety shoe promotes a low-profile style that will keep you protected, comfortable, and supported all workday long.
- SKU: #9277736
- Style numbers: A1WYA001 (Black), A1XJE001 (Black/Blue) and A1XHT001 (Black/Pink).
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining for odor control and EVA midsole.
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper.
- Work sneaker with composite safety toe featuring CarbonShield™ technology.
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction.
- Mutilation Free design reduces the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Metal Free construction is built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Anti-fatigue removable footbed is durable and resilient, with a dynamic arch and an open-cell polyurethane cover for moisture management.
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole is slip, oil and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 electrical hazard (EH) standards.
- Oil and slip-resistant, non-marking outsoles are tested to ASTM F2913-19 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
75% True to size
85% Felt true to width
69% Moderate arch support