Timberland PRO Ballast 6" Steel Safety Toe
Ballast 6" Steel Safety Toe
29% OFFMSRP: $155.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(32)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #9554526
- Stay protected in wet weather and hazardous worksites with tough protection and interior support of the Timberland PRO® Ballast 6" Steel Safety Toe work boot.
- Style numbers: TB0A28X1231 (Wheat), TB0A29H7214 (Gaucho Saddleback).
- Premium full grain leather upper.
- Steel toe work boot with electrical hazard protection.
- Traditional lace-up style with fabric laces and sturdy metal eyelets for a more secure fit.
- Cement construction provides a lightweight construction and easy flexibility.
- Breathable mesh lining to keep you cool and dry.
- Anti-fatigue footbed with shock absorption and rebound for long-lasting underfoot comfort.
- Abrasion, oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole are tested to ASTM F2913-19 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-18a and F2413-18 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12.99 oz
- Circumference: 9 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
91% True to size
86% Felt true to width
65% Moderate arch support