- SKU: #9253066
- Save The Duck Men's Size Chart
- Save The Duck Women's Size Chart
- The perfect combination of urban-cool and practical, this Save the Duck® Short Rain Jacket will protect you from everyday elements, rain or shine.
- The raincoat is constructed from BARK and FEEl fabrication that packs neatly into a drawstring pouch for convenient on-the-go easy storing.
- BARK 3-layer shell:
• This fabric in 100% polyester 3 layers has light mechanical stretch characteristics and it ensures high performances in terms of waterproofness (5000mm) and moisture proof (10000g/sqm/24h).
• Specialized performance fabrics are designed for weatherproof protection during rainy and humid conditions.
• Quick-dry design decreases internal humidity in order to resist accumulation of odor-causing mold.
• 3-layer outer shell provides both waterproof and breathable protection.
- FEEL fabric:
• High-level of breathability and it disperses the excess of humidity drying quickly.
• Specialized fabric is thin and light while maintaining abrasion resistance for cross-season wear.
• Tightly woven design provides wind-resistant, water-resistant protection.
• Synthetic fibers create a hydrophobic face that speeds the passage of moisture vapor from perspiration, promoting breathability and quick-dry performance.
- Funnel collar with a pull-cord hoodie.
- Rubberized logo hit at long sleeves.
- Single snap-button cuffs at sleeves.
- Two vertical zip-up chest pockets.
- Zipper hand pockets at the sides.
- Two-way zip-front closure.
- Interior sealed seams and bonded zippers help prevent water leakage.
- Straight hemline.
- All Save The Duck factories meet the following independent, third-party certification standards:
• Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) certification sets out 11 core labor rights which the Save The Duck factories implement within their entire supply chain.
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certification combines principles of international workplace standards, local laws and workplace regulations, and the spirit or language of relevant International Labor Organization (ILO) conventions. These principles represent a top-down approach holding human resources, health and safety, environmental practices, and legal compliance to the same set of standards.
• Bluesign® Certificate partners are committed to meeting the highest criteria of sustainability, focusing on resource efficiency, environmental impact, occupational health and safety of laborers, and consumer protection.
• The OEKO-TEX® Certificate stands for "Confidence in Textiles," providing independent textile texting. They work for enhanced product safety and sustainable production in the textile production chain through continuous improvement.
- Certified B Corporation.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, dry flat.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!