- For hard-working performance that won't ever let you down, lace into the Rockport® Works More Energy work boot.
- SKU: #8854346
- Style number: RK6628.
- Lace-up work boots with an XTR® Brand Extra Wide composite toe cap for added foot room and meets ASTM F2413 I/C EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Safety rating includes:
Best: oil-, abrasion-, chemical-, and metal-chip-resistant performance.
Better: slip- and heat-resistant performance.
- 100% non-metallic toe, security-friendly boot.
- Waterproof tumbled full grain leather upper.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Hydro Defense® waterproof bootie construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable EVA cushioned footbed with truTECH Shock Absorbing Heel Pad and truTECH+ Rebounding Forefoot Pad for long-lasting underfoot support, comfort, and shock absorption.
- Dual-density, direct-attached PU midsole for reliable shock absorption.
- Rubber traction outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
86% True to size
90% Felt true to width
93% Moderate arch support