Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
63% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #9179993
- View the size chart
- The versatile style and streamlined construction of the Oboz® Sawtooth II Low hiking shoe will have you ready for the trail every day!
- Nubuck leather and highly abrasion-resistant textile upper.
- Traditional lace-up style for a secure fit.
- Breathable textile lining.
- O Fit Insole™ has an EVA footbed, a moisture-wicking top layer, low-density EVA pods, sculpted arch support to keep the foot in neutral position, and a deep heel cup for natural support and cushioning.
- 3D molded heel counter provides durable wear and prevents collapse.
- Dual-density Sawtooth EVA midsole provides cushioning, stability and added shock absorption.
- Nylon shank for lightweight stability.
- Sawtooth outsole sheds mud, provides excellent traction, and reliable stability. Features a map of the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho molded into the bottom of the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!