88% True to size
85% Felt true to width
65% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9179993
- View the size chart
- The versatile style and streamlined construction of the Oboz® Sawtooth II Low hiking shoe will have you ready for the trail every day!
- Nubuck leather and highly abrasion-resistant textile upper.
- Traditional lace-up style for a secure fit.
- Breathable textile lining.
- O Fit Insole™ has an EVA footbed, a moisture-wicking top layer, low-density EVA pods, sculpted arch support to keep the foot in neutral position, and a deep heel cup for natural support and cushioning.
- 3D molded heel counter provides durable wear and prevents collapse.
- Dual-density Sawtooth EVA midsole provides cushioning, stability and added shock absorption.
- Nylon shank for lightweight stability.
- Sawtooth outsole sheds mud, provides excellent traction, and reliable stability. Features a map of the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho molded into the bottom of the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?