100% True to size
71% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Oboz
- View the size chart
- The Oboz® Bozeman Mid lace-up shoes are a modern update to the classic hiker boot with recycled material, waterproof protection, and a rugged ready outsole that creates a versatile style for both the country and the city.
- SKU: #9420130
- Waterproof nubuck leather and recycled textile upper.
- Features 100% RPET REPREVE® laces and webbing and quick-drying recycled natural material lining help us lighten our impact on the planet.
- Rubber toe and heel caps tackle jutting rocks and branches.
- O FIT Insole™ BLOOM™ is made with Bloom Algae technology that uses sustainable algae biomass without compromising durability or comfort. This purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that's unmatched in the industry.
- Bozeman midsole has firmer EVA throughout, a softer EVA heel pod, and a gender-specific fit for dialed-in comfort.
- Bozeman Outsole has a lower-profile design with deep lugs, a round heel, and less aggressive toe cap to keep you steady on outdoor trails and in-town streets.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?