67% True to size
72% Felt true to width
76% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8603939
- View the size chart
- Get the walking shoe comfort you crave in an adventure-ready boot with the New Balance® MW1400v1 hiking boot!
- Black features a Thinsulate® insulated lining to keep feet warm.
- Water-resistant membrane helps keep feet drier.
- Water-resistant leather uppers.
- Mesh tongue and collar.
- Tongue is attached to shoe through laces and separates at the high-top collar. May not be suitable for brace or other adaptive usage.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective toe overlay.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable molded foam insole.
- Durable foam midsole.
- ROLLBAR® posting system helps reduce rear-foot movement.
- Differential (heel-to-toe drop): 11 mm
- HCPCS code = A5500.
- Rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!