71% True to size
76% Felt true to width
69% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8113735
- View the size chart
- For the tennis player looking for superb stability and exceptional support on the courts, New Balance® serves up the 806, their heritage tennis shoe with a winning pedigree!
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Made with rich, full grain leather uppers.
- Padded collar and tongue provides a comfy, cozy fit.
- LIGHTNING DRY® wicks moisture away to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Traditional lacing closure with a mesh-lined tongue for added comfort.
- Updated toe-tip material helps protect against excessive toe drag.
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption.
- ROLLBAR® with medial and lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control.
- Distinctive herringbone outsole with Ndurance® rubber compound maximizes court traction.
- Nonmarking rubber outsole.
- 10mm drop.
- Last: MX-001
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
New Balance MC806
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!