Merrell Work Strongfield Leather 6" Waterproof Composite ToeMerrell Work Strongfield Leather 6" Waterproof Composite Toe
Merrell Work Strongfield Leather 6" Waterproof Composite Toe
69% True to size
100% Felt true to width
46% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Merrell Work
- View the size chart
- Whenever rugged terrain and tough work environments come your way, the durable safety protection, supportive comfort, and reliable outsole grip of the Merrell® Work Strongfield Leather 6" Waterproof Composite Toe work boots will always have your back.
- SKU: #9389460
- Part of the Merrell Work Collection.
- Style numbers: J099387/J099387W (Black) and J099341/J099341W (Espresso).
- Lace-up work boots with a composite safety toe that meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Full grain waterproof leather and mesh upper.
- Merrell M Select™ DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape.
- Traditional lacing system with sturdy woven laces and non-metallic hardware for a secure fit.
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
- Strobel waterproof construction.
- Breathable mesh lining for a comfortable interior fit and feel.
- COMFORTBASE™ contoured design footbed with breathable foam cradles your foot for all-day support and comfort.
- TOUGHFRAME™ midsole technology with medial and lateral stability arms acts as an exoskeleton for durable protection.
- Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility.
- Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole; Mark II tested.
- Merrell M Select™ GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it.
- Heat-resistant outsole provides foot protection for brief periods of direct contact that meet or exceed 500 °F.
- 3.5mm lug depth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13.8 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?