- The Merrell® Work Moab Vertex Mid Waterproof CT work shoe is the ideal choice for safety toe protection, weather readiness and slip resistance that lasts even on the toughest jobs.
- SKU: #9250358
- Part of the Merrell Work Collection.
- Style numbers: J05172 (Black) and J42076 (Pewter).
- Waterproof full grain leather and breathable mesh upper.
- Lace-up work shoe with a lightweight, nonmetallic composite safety toe and a pull tab at the heel.
- M Select™ DRY waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Protective, abrasion-resistant rubber toe cap.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- COMFORTBASE™ contoured footbed with breathable foam cradles your foot in all-day comfort.
- Air cushioning in the heel absorbs impacting shock and adds stability.
- Molded nylon arch shank supplies flexible support.
- Outsole is oil and slip resistant and is Mark II tested.
- M Select™ GRIP rubber outsole with 5mm lug depth offers excellent traction and grip on various surfaces.
- Heat-resistant outsole provides protection for brief periods of direct contact with temperatures that meet or exceed 500°F.
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
82% True to size
96% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support