Item InformationMore from Maui Jim
- Please click here for more information about PolarizedPlus2® technology.
- SKU: #8150524
- Named after the only worldwide blue marlin fishing tournament, World Cup from Maui Jim is perfect for all water adventures! This one definitely takes the cake.
- Lightweight but tough frame with high-grade injected nylon.
- Modified, rectangular frame compliments a range of facial shapes.
- Natural Grey Lens offers contrast and the highest available light reduction. Suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. 12% light transmission.
- HCL® Bronze Lens is perfect for low-light conditions, or for those who like a subtle bronze hue for everyday wear. Offers excellent contrast. 16% light transmission.
- Maui HT™ High-Transmission has sharper contrast and more vibrant colors for early morning, late afternoon and foggy days—nlike most other lenses. Contrast and depth of field is heightened so that low light is perceived with new vibrancy.
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology: All Maui Jim® Sunglasses block glare and UV from all angles, manage blue light, and then boost colors for unmatched color, clarity, and contrast.
- High-gloss finish.
- Anticorrosive spring provided flexibility and offers a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes.
- Saddle style bridge with built-in nose pads made from an embedded rubber compound.
- Maui Jim logo at temples.
- Protective case and carrying bag included.
- Maui Jim log at temples.
- Made in Italy.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Eye Size: 40 mm
- Bridge: 13 mm
- Temple Size: 117 mm
- Weight: 1.78 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?