100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8826138
- View the size chart
- Stay calm, comfortable and steady on your feet when you wear the Keen Utility® Davenport Mid Waterproof boot.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and split suede upper.
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toes.
- Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements.
- Left and right asymmetrical toe boxes for a more comfortable fit.
- 100% non-metallic construction.
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor protection.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed for all-day comfort.
- KEEN.PROTECT is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- PU midsole provides long-lasting underfoot comfort and support.
- TPU shank for midfoot support .
- Non-marking Keen.Grip rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant.
- 90 degree heel.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards.
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Keen Utility Davenport Mid Waterproof