56% True to size
72% Felt true to width
92% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from KEEN
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Terradora II Mid WP all-terrain boots have a waterproof, PFC-free fabric and synthetic upper that is perfect for keeping you comfortable on difficult hikes and moist trails.
- SKU: #9331302
- Lace-up waterproof high-top hiking boot with a supportive synthetic and fabric upper.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements while providing a drier, more comfortable interior.
- Quick-drying mesh interior lining.
- Cushioned textile footbed for underfoot comfort and support.
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel.
- Molded EVA midsole provides excellent underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Zonal flex grooves offer natural movement and increased ground contact for added stability.
- Non-marking KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole with 4mm multidirectional lugs for a higher-traction grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14.6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?