- Please click here for a video about how Western boots should fit.
Please click here for information on how Justin boots should fit.
Please click here for information on heel slip.
- SKU: #8060104
- The Justin® Katerina 6" Steel Toe boot offers both reliable durability and long-lasting style so you look and feel good during your long hours at work.
- This boot was tested with the Mark II and Satra test method for Slip Resistance.
- Durable leather upper.
- Breathable textile lined interior.
- Embroidered pattern on the shaft.
- J-Flex Comfort System® features a leather-covered cushioned insole and triple-density insole board that provides excellent energy return and keeps your feet feeling great all day.
- Steel shank for added stability.
- Gypsy round toe.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11, 175, C75 EH safety footwear standards.
- ASTM electrical hazard rated boots provide protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts.
- Durable rubber outsole provides excellent traction on many surface types.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11.2 oz
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
63% True to size
50% Felt true to width
63% Moderate arch support