Georgia Boot Athens 10" Moc Toe Wellington
Athens 10" Moc Toe Wellington
5% OFFMSRP: $207.00
SHIPS FREE3Rated 3 stars out of 5(71)
- Take your work day to task in the Georgia Boot® Athens 10" Moc Toe Wellington work boots!
- SKU: #8600301
- Part of the Athens Collection.
- Style number: G4403.
- Non-safety toe meets ASTM F2892-18 EH (electrical hazard) standard.
- Soft, waterproof leather upper with moc-toe design.
- Georgia Waterproof System offers a breathable and dry foot environment that allows air to get in, while keeping water and mud out.
- Dual pull-loops for easy entry.
- AMP™ (advanced memory polyurethane) footbed features a unique dual layer of polyurethane on the bottom layer for maximum cushioning and a memory foam top layer so it molds to the shape of your foot.
- Cushioned EVA midsole provides support and shock adsorption.
- Anchor Disk Technology anchors your foot in comfort and stability.
- TPU stabilizer with built-in shank is layered between materials to absorb shock and provide additional support and comfort in the areas that need it most.
- Durable rubber outsole resists chemicals, oils and slips while remaining flexible and cushioning.
- Slip Resistance meets ASTM F1677-05, Mark II standard.
- Abrasion Resistance meets ASTM D1630-06 R2012.
- Rubber Property - Effect of Liquids, Chemical Resistance meets ASTM D471-12a.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
72% True to size
82% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support