- Recycled Material
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #9257150
- The Fjällräven® Ulvö Hip Pack Medium is an essential grab-and-go pack that works hard as a day-hike waist pack or a secure travel pack to keep your necessities at hand.
- Waterproof fanny pack crafted from 400D Bergshell, a highly durable polyamide synthetic fiber containing 31% recycled nylon.
- Main compartment features a curved zip closure to ease access while wearing the pack.
- Inner mesh pocket placed at the back wall.
- Zip security pocket placed at the back for safe valuable storage.
- Adjustable, webbed waist strap with buckle closure and sliding strap keeper.
- Reflective Fox patch placed at the front.
- Volume: 2L.
- Body: 100% polyamide.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 5 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 42 in
- Strap Drop: 20 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 5.2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?