Item InformationMore from Fjällräven
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #8812935
- Constructed from 11 recycled plastic bottles, Fjällräven® focuses on the environment with the Re-Kånken backpack.
- The Fjällräven SPIN DYE process reduces water consumption and minimizes impact.
- Large main compartment to hold all your daily essentials.
- Front zip pocket for additional storage.
- Side slip pocket for water bottle.
- Dual top handles with snap closure for toting.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a comfortable fit.
- Fjällräven® logo patch on front.
- Volume: 16 L.
- 100% recycled polyester.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Middle Width: 10 in
- Top Width: 9 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 14 in
- Strap Drop: 3 in
- Handle Length: 15 in
- Handle Drop: 7 in
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?