87% True to size
87% Felt true to width
93% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9161610
- View the size chart
- Inspired by the demanding terrain found along the 2650-mile Pacific Crest Trail, the Danner® Trail 2650 trail shoe has the durability, underfoot support, and outsole grip to keep you moving with confidence all season long.
- Durable leather and lightweight textile upper.
- Traditional lace-up style and back heel loop.
- Breathable mesh lining for added interior comfort.
- Removable Ortholite® footbed is three layers of varying density that are combined for maximum cushioning and support. Entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning for added underfoot comfort and shock absorption.
- Reinforced heel counter for added stability.
- Vibram® 460 outsole features self-adapting lugs and Megagrip compound for long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Built on the DT6 last that features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!