- SKU: #7219928
- View the size chart
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- 2.6-2.8 mm water-resistant full grain leather upper.
- GORE-TEX® Sierra lining.
- Lite 2 anatomic footbed.
- Made of four different materials (Zinc-alloy, brass, steel, and zamac), the Micro Pulley lacing system offers effortless lacing with maximum durability while remaining extremely lightweight. And because each pulley works independently with reduced lace abrasion, the result is overall improved performance, fit, and comfort.
- Highly technical and one-of-a-kind, the new Asolo Power Matic sole is comprised of three different PU densities that are co-injected and molded together. The high-density front portion secures and guarantees maximum stability, the medium-density heel reduces shock and resulting fatigue during take-off and landing, and further shock absorption is obtained through the four strategically placed low-density cylinders that are linked from the outsole to the midsole.
- Gripped with a dual-density molded rubber outsole produced in conjunction with Vibram®, the arch area uses a very high-density rubber to maximize support over the long-haul while the balance of the outsole has self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
- Asoflex 00 MR lasting board.
- Weighs 785 g. (1/2 pair, size 8.5).
- Product measurements were taken using size US Men's 7.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄8 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 12 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 6 in
Shoe Size Charts
Chart provides a guide to shoe size conversion based on international size measuring conventions and our own shoe fitting experience. However the shoe size required for any one customer can vary significantly from one style of shoe to another even for the same manufacturer.
This chart does not provide a guarantee of shoe size conversion, it is merely a guide. Customers should consult with our expert fitting guides if they are unsure of their required size.
|Unit||Men's Shoe Size Chart|
|United States & Canada||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||13||14||15||16|
|Heel-Toe Measurements (in)||9.3||9.5||9.6||9.8||9.9||10.1||10.3||10.4||10.6||10.8||10.9||11.1||11.3||11.6||11.9||12.2||12.5|
|Heel-Toe Measurements (cm)||23.5||24.1||24.4||24.8||25.4||25.7||26||26.7||27||27.3||27.9||28.3||28.6||29.4||30.2||31||31.8|
What Customers Are Saying
Free Shipping and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!