94% True to size
93% Felt true to width
60% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Zamberlan
- View the size chart
- A modern version of a traditional full-grain leather backpacking boot that's ideal for extended backpacking trips, long trekking, and all-season hiking.
- SKU: #7291241
- Hydrobloc® full-grain leather upper with PU coated reinforcement.
- High-resistance treatment on the hardware.
- Combination GORE-TEX® and MICROTEX® lining for breathability and climate control.
- Zamberlan® 3-Action Footbed is designed to respect the foot anatomy, reduce heel strike, follow the natural foot movement during walking, reduce muscle fatigue, and deliver total comfort and increased performance.
- Zamberlan® Z.A.S. Air System is a special construction, design method, and choice of components to optimize comfort and make the boots extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Zamberlan® Z.C.S. Cushioning System utilizes different types of shock absorbing materials with high cushioning and stabilizing effects.
- R.R.S. (Rubber Reinforcement System) is a special rubber reinforcement applied to the upper that ensures maximum abrasion resistance, enhances water repellence, and helps the boot to keep its shape during extended use.
- Thermoplastic rand on the toe and heel.
- Resoleable Zamberlan® Vibram® 3D outsole has been expressly developed for backpacking and hiking use with three specific components: an aggressive Vibram special rubber outsole with deep lugs, a low density PU midsole, and a TPU stabilizer.
- Made in Italy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 44.5 (US Men's 10), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Zamberlan Vioz GTX