- Vibram FiveFingers footwear is designed around the foot's measurement in inches. There is no real 100% translation between your US size and FiveFingers size. In order to find the right size, please measure both feet from heel to tip of longest toe with a ruler in inches. Take the longest measurement of your longest foot and refer to the Vibram FiveFingers men's or women's size chart to find your shoe size.
- Please click here for a video about how Vibram shoes should fit.
- SKU: #9336275
- The Vibram® FiveFingers V-Trail 2.0 training shoe is ideal for serious trainers and functional athletes. The minimalist workout shoe is ideal for heavy training with a focus on durability and enhancing performance.
- Polyester upper with lateral TPU panels for a durable and flexible construction.
- Ideal for trail running, obstacle racing, and mud runs.
- Fit Tips:
1. Insert foot, slipping each toe into the individual toe pockets. It may work best to begin with the big toe.
2. After each toe is in place, slip heel in and adjust until it is snuggly in place.
3. Wiggle toes and adjust lacing until you find the ideal fit.
- Updated panel lacing system with a hook-and-loop closure system that provides a softer feel. This design makes it perfect for aggressive, lateral movements.
- 2 mm EVA footbed with a breathable polyester sockliner for added comfort.
- 4 mm Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound outsole provides all-around performance for both indoor and outdoor training.
- Distinctive rope traction lugs in the arch for added grip.
- Machine washable. Air dry away from sun or heat source.
- Product measurements were taken using size 41 (US Women's 9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
82% True to size
94% Felt true to width
65% Moderate arch support