- Vibram FiveFingers footwear is designed around the foot's measurement in inches. There is no real 100% translation between your US size and FiveFingers size. In order to find the right size, please measure both feet from heel to tip of longest toe with a ruler in inches. Take the longest measurement of your longest foot and refer to the Vibram FiveFingers men's or women's size chart to find your shoe size.
- View the Vibram FiveFingers Men's Size Chart for your shoe size.
- View the Vibram FiveFingers Women's Size Chart for your shoe size.
- Please click here for a video about how Vibram shoes should fit.
- SKU: #8984005
- The Vibram FiveFingers® V-Aqua water shoe has the perfect construction for natural movement in and out of the water and across various terrain.
- Best uses: wet rock trekking, canoeing, kayaking, river expeditions, tubing, SUP.
- Textile and synthetic upper provides a snug yet flexible with a lightweight design.
- Vegan-friendly construction.
- Hook-and-loop closures on vamp and heel.
- Heel loop for easy entry.
- Soft textile lining offers a great next-to-skin feel.
- Lightly padded 2 mm EVA insole with silicone treatment for long-lasting comfort.
- 3.7 mm Vibram® Megagrip outsole delivers superior traction and grip over both dry and wet surfaces.
- Machine wash cold, air dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 8.5-9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
85% True to size
95% Felt true to width
63% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Vibram FiveFingers V-Aqua