100% True to size
50% Felt narrower than marked
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9147249
- View the size chart
- No break-in period needed, just lace up the Vasque® St. Elias FG GTX hiking boots and hit the trails!
- Rugged trail boot in a high-top silhouette.
- Rugged, waterproof full-grain leather and molded rubber toe cap provides the ultimate in durability.
- GORE-TEX® lining for breathable wear and all-weather comfort.
- GORE-TEX® membrane guarantees protection from the elements and overall climate comfort.
- Supple glove leather collar and tongue gussets deliver exceptional out-of-box comfort by conforming to your unique foot shape.
- Dual-density EVA footbed for those long days on your feet.
- Midsole molded in an All-Terrain compound offers lightweight comfort and support.
- Comfort pods at the heel and midfoot use a softer EVA cushion density for all-day comfort and less foot fatigue.
- Vibram Frontier sole with XSTrek rubber compound delivers the perfect balance of performance and durability on the trail with a lug pattern designed to maximize efficiency and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?