81% True to size
90% Felt true to width
60% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7309722
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO TiTAN® 6" Composite Toe boot is a lightweight work boot with plenty of comfort features.
- Style numbers: 50507001 (Black) and 50508210 (Camel Brown).
- Premium full grain leather upper for added comfort.
- TITAN® Safety Toe for lightweight protection.
- Traditional lace-up system with nonmetallic hardware.
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining features internal antimicrobial treatment to help fight against odors, keeping feet dry and comfortable.
- Contoured OrthoLite® footbed with Dryz® Intellitemp™ X-Static® combined technology provides superior moisture management, temperature regulation and silver-fiber-based antimicrobial protection.
- Polyurethane midsole with high-rebound EVA heel insert provides cushioning and energy return.
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Timberland PRO® series rubber sole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!