72% True to size
85% Felt true to width
61% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8046104
- View the size chart
- When you're on your feet all day you'll need the Timberland PRO® Renova™ Professional slip-on shoe for its ultimate cushioning and slip-resistant outsole to keep you comfortable and supported where you need it most.
- Premium full grain leather upper offers outstanding style and durability.
- 3M Scotchgard™ protector provides excellent stain resistance.
- Slip-on design with elastic stretch side panels for easy on and off.
- Features antimicrobial technology to control odors for a fresher, more comfortable foot environment.
- Molded PU footbed cradles the heel and offers reliable arch support with superior shock absorption and energy return. It also has a geometric design with a lighter weight construction that still provides superior structural support.
- Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue technology features molded, inverted cones that offer all-day standing support, foot and leg support, and superior shock absorption.
- Anatomically shaped, oblique toe box allows forefoot to spread, reducing fatigue.
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole has an anatomically rounded heel that relieves the tough impact of a heel strike, reduces forefoot pressure, and controls proper joint motion.
- Non-marking SafeGrip™ slip-resistant outsole grips wet and dry surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!