Timberland PRO Payload 6" Composite Safety Toe
15% OFFMSRP: $135.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(45)
- The Timberland PRO® Payload 6" Composite Safety Toe boot has the ideal combination of support, protection, and slip resistance to see you through difficult work days in total comfort.
- SKU: #9491447
- Composite safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 EH safety standards.
- Style numbers: TB0A27JM214 (Brown), and TB0A27JB001 (Black).
- Premium leather and textile upper.
- Sturdy lace-up system for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Embossed side logo detail.
- Cushioned footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology for superior support and comfort.
- Removable comfort insole.
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioned comfort and shock absorption.
- Timberland PRO® non-marking rubber outsole is slip, oil and heat resistant that is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 7 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
85% True to size
91% Felt true to width
79% Moderate arch support