- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Hypercharge 6" Soft Toe WP work boot offers the ideal combination of protection, flexibility, and underfoot comfort to keep you agile and steady on your feet all work day long.
- SKU: #9055795
- Style number: A1Q56214 (Brown Distressed).
- Lace-up work boot with a soft toe design that meets ASTM F2892-18 Electrical Hazard (EH) safety standards.
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Waterproof Membrane delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance.
- Traditional lace-up closure with sturdy fabric laces, brass eyelets, and zinc dual-purpose top hooks for a secure fit.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Cement construction provides both long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Breathable mesh lining with special anti-odor treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Cushioned footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology® that features shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- Contoured shock diffusion plate provides added shock absorption.
- Stable Stride stability platform minimizes shifting while on uneven surfaces.
- Multi-density outsole features the Independent Suspension Network design with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions, providing an additional layer of cushioning, comfort and stability.
- Oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles are tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9.28 oz
- Shaft: 7 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
69% True to size
74% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?