Timberland PRO Helix 6" Waterproof Composite Toe
$158.3520% OFFMSRP: $198.00
75% True to size
82% Felt true to width
58% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7813262
- View the size chart
- Protect yourself from the ground up when you're on the worksite by slipping into the cushioned, supportive comfort of the Timberland PRO® Helix 6" Waterproof Composite Toe boot.
- Style number: 87517001
- Hardy, full-grain waterproof leather upper with a waterproof membrane to ensure optimal protection.
- PowerFit™ comfort system uses ergonomic elements at key zones to promote enhanced movement and support.
- Composite TITAN® shaped safety toe offers non-metallic protection and comfort.
- Dual-purpose top hardware.
- Active heel lock lacing system promotes a secure, snug fit.
- Cement construction.
- Mesh lining with Agion® treatment promotes a drier, healthier in-shoe environment.
- Contoured, open-cell PU footbed for all-day comfort.
- Innovative Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs impacting shock, while offering optimal energy return for all-day, standing comfort.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioned comfort.
- Nylon shank for added support.
- Composite toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Rubber outsole offers exceptional slip resistance, oil resistance, heat resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!