Timberland PRO Timberland PRO Drivetrain Mid Composite Safety Toe ESDDrivetrain Mid Composite Safety Toe ESD
$110.0012% OFFMSRP: $125.00
71% True to size
93% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9277737
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Drivetrain Mid Composite Safety Toe ESD work boot promotes a mid-profile style that will keep you protected, comfortable, and supported all workday long.
- Style numbers: A1Z4P001 (Black).
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper for long-lasting durability and breathability.
- Designed specifically for a women's foot with a single-width last for improved versatility and a better fit.
- Mid-cut work boot with composite safety toe featuring CarbonShield™ technology and electrostatic dissipative protection.
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction.
- Mutilation Free design reduces the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Metal Free construction is built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Back pull loop for easy entry.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment that reduces odor.
- Anti-fatigue footbed is durable and resilient, with a dynamic arch and an open-cell polyurethane cover for moisture management and constant static-dissipative performance.
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole is slip, oil, and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
- SD35 footwear meets ESD voltage thresholds when tested in accordance with F2412, F2413 and F2892 standards.
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Timberland PRO Drivetrain Mid Composite Safety Toe ESD