Timberland PRO Timberland PRO Boondock WP Insulated Soft ToeBoondock WP Insulated Soft Toe
$179.9520% OFFMSRP: $225.00
100% True to size
83% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7977888
- View the size chart
- Don't let icy winter conditions get the best of you. Lace into a cold-weather ready Timberland PRO® work boot and get the job done!
- Style number 89635214.
- Premium, waterproof leather upper for extended durability.
- Waterproof membrane helps keep the elements out.
- Dual-purpose cast metal hardware promotes secure lacing.
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe bumper.
- Rigid external heel cup for increased lateral stability.
- Plush collar for extra comfort.
- 600g flame laminated Thermolite™ insulation for added warmth without the bulk.
- Contoured, open-cell polyurethane footbed features Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort.
- Dual-density PU and thermal plastic urethane midsole provides lasting cushioned comfort.
- Fiberglass shank for increased structural support.
- Slip- and abrasion-resistant TPU rubber outsole features deep lugs for traction.
- Three-quarter Goodyear Welt cement heel construction.
- Low temperature formulation maximizes traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) and extends flexibility in cold environments.
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 and Fuel B for 46 hours.
- Soft toe meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?