$139.9520% OFFMSRP: $175.00
55% True to size
89% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8570916
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® 6" Resistor Composite Safety Toe Waterproof keeps you safe and protected in difficult terrain and inclement weather.
- Style numbers: A122Q001 (Black color) and A121S214 (Brown color)
- Waterproof leather upper with seam-sealed waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and a dry foot environment.
- Composite safety toe was constructed on a TiTAN® last for nonmetallic protection and a superior fit.
- Dual-purpose top hardware for easy lacing adjustability.
- Padded top collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Features dual-density dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot.
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity.
- Lightweight tri-density PU midsole for flexibility and cushioning.
- CAll-weather thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features an abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant sole, tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & Fuel B for 46 hours.
- Nonmagnetic and nonmetallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11 and F2892-11 rated for Electrical Hazard (EH) protection against open circuits.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!