Timberland PRO 6" Jigsaw Steel ToeTimberland PRO 6" Jigsaw Steel Toe
Timberland PRO 6" Jigsaw Steel Toe
$115.9520% OFFMSRP: $145.00
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
60% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® 6" Jigsaw Steel Toe work boot will make sure you stay steady, protected, and secure on your feet so you can stay focused on whatever challenges get thrown your way.
- SKU: #9277717
- Style numbers: A1WZJ001 (Black), A1VZN214 (Brown), and A1WZ8214 (Brown 1).
- Lace-up work boot features a steel safety toe that meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard (EH) standards.
- Premium full grain leather upper.
- Padded top collar for more comfort while you're in movement.
- Cement construction provides improved flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Breathable mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment promotes a drier, healthier in-shoe environment.
- Contoured, open-cell PU footbed for all-day comfort.
- Cushioned PU textile footbed with Dynamic anti-fatigue technology that absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioned comfort.
- Non-metallic fiberglass shank for added support.
- Sole features heel and forepart center pods for advanced underfoot performance including Mark II oily wet #3 at .56.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil, slip, and abrasion resistant and is also heat resistant up to 572ºF using EN/ISO 20344-2004 (300ºC).
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9.4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?