22% OFFMSRP: $185.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(134)
- View the size chart
- The safety protection, underfoot support, and reliable grip of the Timberland PRO® 6" Bosshog Composite Safety Toe Waterproof work boot keeps you agile and steady on your feet all work day long.
- SKU: #9277721
- Style numbers: A1WSB214 (Brown 1), A1XK1214 (Brown), A1XJP001 (Black).
- Lace-up work boot with a lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped composite safety toe meets US safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards.
- Features CarbonShield™ technology that strengthens the toe cap for even greater protection while on the worksite.
- Premium leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up closure with sturdy fabric laces, and top hooks for a secure and easily adjustable fit.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Cement construction provides both long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining to prevent and control odors.
- Cushioned footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology® that features shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides long-lasting underfoot support, cushioned comfort, and shock absorption.
- Fiberglass shank for added stability.
- Non-metallic puncture plate for added protection against sharp objects.
- Sole is Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .56
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil, slip, and abrasion resistant. It is also heat resistant up to 572ºF using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (300ºC).
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
89% True to size
97% Felt true to width
79% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?