The North Face Denali 2 JacketThe North Face Denali 2 Jacket
The North Face Denali 2 Jacket
- Recycled Material
Item InformationMore from The North Face
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- SKU: #8697859
- The natural evolution of The North Face® icon, the Denali 2 Jacket updates the signature look with high-performance fleece, bold colors, and a recycled fabric construction.
- Relaxed Fit.
- Zip-in design pairs with compatible garments from The North Face® triclimate line.
- Polartec® 300 Series fleece:
• Highly lofted, double-sided poly fleece increases internal surface area to more effectively retain warmth.
• Inherently hydrophobic synthetic fibers speed passage of moisture vapor to maintain breathability.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish improves water-resistance to increase the quick-dry performance.
• 300 Series offers the heaviest weight for cold-weather layering.
• Woven overlay placed at the collar, yoke, forearms, and hem.
• Abrasion-resistant fabric wears well under pack straps.
• 70D x 160D Solid: 118 g/m² fabric weight.
• 70D x 260D Heather: 125 g/m² fabric weight.
• 50D D-Kat Print: 80 g/m² fabric weight.
• 30D Swashed Print: 46 g/m² fabric weight.
- Reverse coil-zip closure with inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves.
- Elastic-bound cuffs.
- Covered zip chest pocket with inner headphone cord router.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Droptail hem with adjustable drawcord.
- Shell A: 100% recycled polyester;
Shell B: 100% nylon;
Shell C: 93% polyester, 7% elastane;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 25 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?