- Recycled Material
67% True to size
100% Felt true to width
92% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Teva
- View the size chart
- The Teva® Universal Trail hiking sandals blend both style and function together for the perfect hybrid sandal that will look good in the city and keep you steady and comfortable on your favorite hiking trail.
- SKU: #9320914
- Ideal for all-day casual wear, day hikes, and light hikes.
- Vegan-friendly sandals feature quick-drying straps that are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®. These summer sandals are created using synthetic and plant-based materials and save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills.
- Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and offers long-lasting durability.
- Hook-and-loop closure allows for quick on and off and a customized fit.
- Soft Ariaprene® lining provides added next-to-skin comfort.
- Molded EVA footbed and midsole feature heel cupping and an arch cookie for added support.
- VIBRAM® Mega Grip outsole with a sawtooth lug pattern that provides the optimal balance of durability and sticky traction for wet and dry surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Teva Universal Trail