Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
89% True to size
75% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8268614
- View the size chart
- The 08/61 Army Issue Sneaker from SeaVees™ is inspired by the all-purpose sporting footwear worn on base by soldiers in the 1960s at Fort Irwin, Mojave Desert, California.
- Water-resistant expedition grade nylon upper.
- Lace-up front provides a secure and snug fit, while the metal eyelets give you durability.
- Technical nylon laces for a unique look.
- Contrast textile lining.
- Comfort footbed with canvas cover.
- Ribbed calendar outsole is made of long-wearing genuine gum rubber.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!