63% True to size
88% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Scarpa
- View the size chart
- The rugged durability, supportive interior cushioning, and grippy outsole of the Scarpa® Kailash Trek GTX hiking boot will keep you moving in total comfort all day long.
- SKU: #8999992
- 1.8mm suede and nylon fabric upper.
- Mid-cut hiking boot for added ankle protection.
- Features ACTIVimpact Technology™ system that uses materials that help absorb the negative impact of ground shock. This reduces stress on the lower limbs and allows you to transfer energy more easily into the activity at hand.
- Traditional lace-up with speed lace hardware for a secure fit.
- Partial perimeter rubber rand.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining for long-lasting protection and breathability.
- Cushioned Flex Plus footbed for underfoot comfort, flexibility, and support.
- Lightweight PU midsole for all-day support and comfort.
- Vibram® Biometric / XS Trek rubber outsole with pronounced lugs for excellent traction.
- Built on the TM last.
- Made in Italy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 44.5 (US Men's 11), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?