78% True to size
81% Felt true to width
63% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from SAS
- View the size chart
- This style is a Medicare and diabetic approved shoe.
- SKU: #8867849
- Move on to better things, like this stylish and comfort loaded oxford from SAS®.
- Premium leather upper with detailed stitching and a round toe.
- Cushioned collar and tongue.
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- Features odor-resistant SAS Tripad® Cushions designed to comfort all three pressure points: the inside ball, outside ball and heel for all-day support.
- Durable and non-marking rubber SAS Comfort Outsole™ provides maximum grip.
- Removable SAS Contoured Everbounce™ footbed offers generous cushioning that mold to your feet.
- An SAS Lightweight Supersoft® outsole offers a wider sole designed to provides added stability and maximum shock absorption.
- S-Motion Technology™, built into the Supersoft lightweight sole, supports a natural stride with the three-part walking motion by cushioning at heel strike, across the mid-stance (arch), and through the inside ball forward to the final toe end push off.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width M - Medium (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
SAS Move On