- SKU: #8809314
- If 20 years as Outdoor Research's best-selling hat doesn't convince you that the Seattle Sombrero can keep you bone dry, nothing will.
- Backpacker® Magazine's 2005 Editor's Choice Gold Award winner.
- Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® fabric sheds water like it's going out of style.
- Fully taped seams provide superior protection from wet weather.
- Durable 70D fabric resists wear and tear.
- Brushed tricot interior wicks away moisture and feels soft against your skin.
- Internal Cinch-Band™ adjustment for proper fit.
- The foam-stiffened brim floats in case you drop your hat into an accommodating river or lake.
- Hook-and-loop tabs on brim and dome allow you to flip up the sides of the brim when the rain subsides.
- Removable chin cord with cordlock holds hat in place on blustery days.
- 100% nylon.
- Wash cold and dry flat.
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (7 3/8). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Circumference: 24 in
- Brim: 2 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!