73% True to size
91% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7193642
- View the size chart
- Introduced in 1966, the Onitsuka Tiger™ Mexico 66 sneakers were the first shoes with the now famous Tiger Stripes.
- Casual shoes with uppers made from a variety of materials like leather, suede, textile, and faux-leather.
- Traditional lace-up closure ensures a snug fit.
- Durable rubber toe cap for protection.
- Heel flap with Tiger logo.
- Smooth leather lining and a perforated padded footbed for all-day comfort.
- Rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 12, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!