81% True to size
94% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from On
- View the size chart
- Ride that sweet, plush, responsive wave by lacing into the Cloudsurfer from On™.
- SKU: #8379585
- On footwear inspires a more efficient running style by promoting a more forward foot strike, as well as a centered and energized running position.
- Benefits: On delivers a blend of the injury protection found in traditional running shoes, with the natural ride of its lightweight counterpart.
- Ideal for all types of runners looking for a cushioned, responsive trainer and racing shoe.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays that provide structural support where it is needed.
- Reflective hits boost visibility in low-lighting conditions.
- Molded heel counter helps comfortably lock the foot in place.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded insole with built-in arch support.
- Speedboard supplies enhanced flexibility that converts landing power into forward movement.
- High-grade EVA midsole for lasting performance.
- Differential: 7 mm
- CloudTec® cushioning technology is only active during the foot strike, and becomes firm for an efficient toe-off.
- CloudTec rubber outsole delivers lasting durability, while honeycomb traction pattern provides reliable grip.
- Please note that ONLY the On Cloud 50/50, Cloud 70/30, Cloud Terry, and Cloud running shoes feature an extra pair of conventional laces, along with the On Cloud easy-entry speedlaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?