81% True to size
93% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8974387
- View the size chart
- Get as much out of your training as you put into it with the responsive Cloud 2.0 running shoe from On™.
- On footwear inspires a more efficient running style by promoting a more forward foot strike, as well as a centered and energized running position.
- Benefits: On delivers a blend of the injury protection found in traditional running shoes, with the natural ride of its lightweight counterpart.
- Predecessor: Cloud.
- Differential: 6 mm
- A versatile trainer that is ideal for runners and other athletes alike.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays that provide structural support where it is needed.
- Bungee speed-lacing system is designed to promote a glove-like fit.
- V-molded heel offers a snug fit while providing freedom for your feet.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric linings.
- Dual-density insole for prolonged comfort.
- CloudTec® sole unit is made from Zero-Gravity foam to combine minimal weight with exceptional cushioned comfort.
- 16 Cloud-pods are directly attached to the Speedboard, reducing bulk and allowing the sole to adapt to your footprint.
- A central channel between the medial and lateral sides of the foot lets the CloudTec sole adapt to the individual movement path of the foot.
- Deep flex grooves for an enhanced range of motion and maximum flexibility.
- Please note that ONLY the On Cloud 50/50, Cloud Terry, and Cloud running shoes feature an extra pair of conventional laces, along with the On Cloud easy-entry speedlaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
On Cloud 2.0