Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
65% True to size
96% Felt true to width
76% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8982513
- View the size chart
- The Free RN 2018 running shoes from Nike® come with a new adaptive fit upper and flexible sole for a more natural feel than ever.
- Predecessor: Free RN 2017
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: Not provided.
- Circular knit upper with spandex for a hugging fit.
- Dynamic Fit technology integrates Flywire cables through the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and stretchy collar for a supportive wear.
- Soft fabric lining offers a great wear inside shoe.
- Removable foam insole.
- Fused synthetic throughout forefoot.
- Phylon foam in midsole delivers exceptional cushioning and lightweight durability.
- Rounded heel mimics the foot's shape and rolls naturally with the ground.
- Tri-star outsole pattern provides optimum flexibility.
- Lightweight, solid rubber under the toe and heel deliver reliable traction and lasting wear for longer miles.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!