100% True to size
50% Felt wider than marked
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9322818
- View the size chart
- Designed in conjunction with marathon runner Galen Rupp, the Nike® Air Zoom Structure 22 running shoes are an essential pair for your running training. Pairing a lightweight, low-profile silhouette that locks down for a secure fit, these long-distance running shoes will put those miles behind you.
- Predecessor: Air Zoom Structure 21.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Last: MR-10.
- Breathable, lightweight engineered mesh upper actively sheds heat while retaining structure.
- Flywire cables envelop the mid-foot for an adaptive, supportive fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Partial, fabric sockliner wraps the foot for a snug fit.
- Dynamic Support platform adapts to your stride providing runner-specific support for every phase of your run.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot offers lightweight, responsive cushioning that's ideal for fast-paced runs.
- Duralon blown-rubber panel at the forefoot improves reactive cushioning.
- Mapped rubber outsole places flexing ribs at the arch and traction-improving, flat lugs at the forefoot.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11.6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos.com LLC you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!