83% True to size
86% Felt true to width
62% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7729845
- View the size chart
- Walk a few miles in your own shoes with the comfortable, purpose-built New Balance® WW577 walking shoes.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Features a highly durable walking sneaker designed for the moderate-paced fitness walker.
- Premium leather upper for natural comfort, durability and breathability.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Fabric lining with removable footbed easily accommodates an orthotic.
- Polyurethane midsole provide stable cushioning.
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the heel for exceptional shock absorption.
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle.
- Solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability.
- Last: SL-2
- Available in Narrow and Wide sizes.
- Assembled in the U.S.A. from imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width 2A - Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
New Balance WW577