80% True to size
81% Felt true to width
64% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7729846
- View the size chart
- Get a new appreciation for walking again with the help of the women's WW577 from New Balance®.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Features a highly-durable, laceless walking sneaker designed for the moderate-paced fitness walker.
- Premium leather upper for natural comfort, durability and breathability.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Dual hook-and-loop adjustable straps for maximum fit and feel.
- Fabric lining with removable footbed easily accommodates an orthotic.
- Polyurethane midsole provide stable cushioning.
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the heel for exceptional shock absorption.
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle.
- Solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability.
- Last: SL-2
- Available in Narrow and Wide sizes.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width 2A - Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?