21% OFFMSRP: $94.99
SHIPS FREE3Rated 3 stars out of 5(82)
- Keep feet from feeling weary, even if you are pulling a double shift, with the slip-resistant New Balance® WID626v2 work sneakers. The work shoes feature ABZORB® cushioning foam, supportive leather upper, a lug outsole for superior traction on hazardous surfaces, and an internal shank for stability to keep you comfortable and supported throughout the work day.
- SKU: #9536282
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Oil-resistant outsole is ASTM D471-16a certified.
- Slip-Resistant outsole is ASTM F2913-11 certified to provide superior traction.
- Durable leather uppers.
- Adjustable lace-up closure and a pull-tab at the heel.
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort.
- Soft textile lining an a removable foam insole.
- Midsole is compression molded.
- Non-marking, oil-resistant, slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
59% True to size
57% Felt true to width
69% Moderate arch support