65% True to size
76% Felt true to width
65% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8113735
- View the size chart
- For the tennis player looking for superb stability and exceptional support on the courts, New Balance® serves up the 806, their heritage tennis shoe with a winning pedigree!
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Made with rich, full grain leather uppers.
- Padded collar and tongue provides a comfy, cozy fit.
- LIGHTNING DRY® wicks moisture away to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Traditional lacing closure with a mesh-lined tongue for added comfort.
- Updated toe-tip material helps protect against excessive toe drag.
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption.
- ROLLBAR® with medial and lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control.
- Distinctive herringbone outsole with Ndurance® rubber compound maximizes court traction.
- Nonmarking rubber outsole.
- 10mm drop.
- Last: MX-001
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
New Balance MC806