- View the size chart
- Find protection and comfort with the New Balance® 589v1 featuring an EVA insert and REVlite midsole to offer all-day comfort, in a silhouette that can be worn from the job site to the streets. With a composite toe cap, and a slip-resistant outsole with electrical hazard protection, this shoe makes light work of any job.
- SKU: #9536279
- Composite toe cap.
- Lace-up closure.
- Round-toe silhouette.
- EVA foam insert.
- Meets ASTM F2413-18 and ASTM F2892-18 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits electrically engaged conductors parts or apparatus.
- Protective Toe footwear is engineered and tested materials that meets ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM 2412-18 for impact and compression safety standards providing added protection for people who work in hazardous work environments.
- Slip resistant outsole properties are tested according to ASTM F2913-19 to provide superior traction under various surface conditions.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate.
- Leather and mesh upper.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
79% True to size
84% Felt true to width
70% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?